Do you remember before you were married and had kids?
Didn't you dream about the day you would someday have a family?
You imagined your darling little children and how they would call you 'angel mother' and clean up after themselves and bring you flowers, their hair braided neatly and their faces clean and shining.
Remember how fondly you thought of the time you would spend with your spouse -- gazing into each other's eyes, having deep and meaningful discussions?
You dreamt about the adventures and field trips and vacations you would take -- maybe you'd plant a garden, raise some animals, or create music together.
Your family would laugh and have fun together, prepare meals and clean up, and enjoy spending time together.
You are now living that family life you once dreamt about... is it everything you hoped and planned it would be?
In fact, it may be more like a nightmare than a dream.
"There's paint smeared on the floors and permanent marker on the walls and your two-year-old peed on the brand new rug and there's sugar in the legos. (Not to mention the slap marks because your kids are hitting each other.)"
^^^ (This is a literal quote from a mother of four.)
IS PARENTING YOUR DREAM LIFE... OR A NIGHTMARE?
(DAY #2: PARENTING CHALLENGE)
It's okay. We've all been there -- disillusionment, chaos, frustration, misery, irritation...
The realization that what you want and what you have are not the same.
But that doesn't mean that what you want is not possible.
We're not talking about creating a 'perfect' family. Perfection is never possible.
But we are talking about getting MUCH closer to the 'ideal family life' you dreamt about.
A family that fights less and has more fun together.
A house that is a peaceful refuge and is mostly clean and organized...
And a family team that does the work TOGETHER (instead of mom doing it all while nagging everyone else about NOT doing it.)
An abundance of family resources (money) to do the things that matter to you and help you bond -- whether that's travel or buying some 'toys' you get to use on the weekends.
A loving, fun marriage that is an example to your children of how relationships should be.
And you become an INSPIRATION to your children of how to live life as an adult -- a person who is on fire with passion for life and living with purpose and fulfillment!
All of this IS possible!
We know because we've created it in our own family life, AND we've taught our coaching clients (parents just like you) how to do it too!
All it requires is a few different strategies and skills than you currently have...
...because let's face it, if you already had these skills than you would already have the family life you want.
I get it. You're saying to yourself, "But I've already 'tried everything'.
"I've read all the books and watched all the programs & videos.
Nothing works or if it does, it doesn't last for long."
Most parenting techniques, organization strategies, marriage books, budgeting tips -- and any other personal development books or techniques -- focus on the GOALS (aka outcomes) instead of the SYSTEMS.
This is a major flaw that is sabotaging your family's success. It's actually KEEPING you from achieving the family life you want!
But it's not your fault. You weren't taught any differently.
You were taught that having the goal of a happy family was enough...
But it's not. And it never will be.
That's because of something a very ancient Greek poet once said (his name was Archilochus):
"We don't rise to the level of our expectations.
We fall to the level of our training."
Expecting, hoping, dreaming, or longing or even having the GOAL to have a happy family will NEVER help us to create one.
The only way to actually CREATE the family we want is with the right TRAINING & SYSTEMS.
Goals are great. But systems create greatness (not to mention results).
Your family doesn't rise to the level of your goals.
It falls to the level of your systems.
Goals are great for setting the DIRECTION you want to go with your family.
Systems are necessary for getting RESULTS.
Spend less time thinking about your goal (or thinking about your frustrations and irritations)...
And more time designing your systems.
Every family wants to be happy.
No couple sets the goal to see how miserable they can make their marriage and their family life.
Successful and happy families share the same goals as unhappy and unsuccessful families.
So it's NOT the goals that make the difference.
The goal is the same.
It is the system of continuous small improvements that creates long-term family happiness.
Happy families have systems for:
- chores & household jobs
- dealing with fighting & resolving conflicts
- saving, earning, & investing money
- bonding with their spouse & keeping the spark alive
- improving their parenting skills
- intentionally creating a family culture that generates happiness
Unhappy families do not have any of these systems. They don't believe that building a strong, happy family requires as much strategy, systemization, and planning as building a dream house or a successful business.
Instead they leave their happiness (not to mention their sanity) to chance.
What they get instead is misery.
Has this ever happened to your family?
You have a messy house and you set a goal to clean it.
You recruit the 'troops', get everyone involved, summon the energy, work long and hard hours and in the end you have a clean and tidy house -- for now.
You set -- and achieved -- a goal to have a clean house.
But what inevitably happens? Within days or weeks (or sometimes hours) the house is back to it's same messy, chaotic state.
Because your family members maintained their same sloppy, lazy, chaotic habits that led to a messy house in the first place.
So you'll wait until the next burst of motivation to help you get it clean and organized again...
You're left chasing the goal of having a clean house because you never changed the systems.
Like I said before, it's NOT the goals that make the difference.
Goals are momentary achievements -- like that clean house.
Achieving that goal only changes your family life for that moment.
That's one of the tricky, counterintuitive things about life...
We THINK we need to change our results (the messy house, the sibling rivalry, the cold marriage, the lack of money).
Really, the RESULTS are not the problem.
What we REALLY need to change is the systems (or lack of them) that cause those results.
Change the systems, change the results.
Stop the problems at their source.
Trying to fix the RESULTS only solves problems temporarily.
To fix things for GOOD -- whether it's your marriage, your money, your kids fighting, or your messy house, whatever -- you have to solve the problems at the systems level.
Input determines output.
Fix the inputs and the outputs will fix themselves.
Have you ever said to yourself:
"If only my kids would stop fighting...
...my spouse would _______
...my house was clean...
...we had more money...
THEN I would be happy...
THEN we would be a happy family?"
These are 'goals' that are sabotage your happiness.
Happiness is NOT something for your future family to enjoy. It's meant to be experienced NOW.
Besides that, these 'goals' create an either/or conflict.
Either you achieve them and you're a good parent... or you don't and you're a failure.
Either your house is clean and you're a good mom, or it's a mess which means you're a 'hot mess'.
Either your kids are peaceful and loving to each other and you're a great parent, or their at each other's throats and you suck at teaching them.
Either you make plenty of money to meet the needs and desires of raising a family well and you're a good provider, or your family never has enough which means you're not good enough.
These either/or scenarios are harsh and unforgiving.
They don't take into account the journey -- the process of change, growth, and progression.
What matters more than the destination (aka goal) is the direction you're headed.
You ARE a success right now, right here, as long as you are heading in the right direction.
"You can't change your destination overnight. But you can change your direction." -- Greg Denning
To be happy NOW you have to pick your destination, change direction, and fall in love with the process of creating a happy family.
You can be satisfied and content anytime your systems are running, because you know that they are creating the results you want.
And in the meantime, you're enjoying the journey.
Having family goals creates a 'yo-yo' effect.
You work hard to clean your house but then it's messy again in days.
You have a 'big talk' about no more fighting and having more family peace, but they're at each other's throats again next week.
You create a budget and resolve to stick to it, only to run out of money again next month and to rack up more debt.
You and your spouse promise to do better at communicating, only to be yelling at each other again next time that one 'issue' is brought up.
When all of your efforts are focused on the goal, what is left to keep you going once you achieve it?
This is why so many families find themselves reverting to their old habits after they (temporarily) accomplish their goals.
The purpose of setting a goal is to achieve it.
Once you've done that, you dismiss it from your mind (and your conversations with your family members) and stop taking action toward it.
The purpose of a system is to continue doing something that just works.
True long-term family success is not goal-oriented. It's not about a single, momentary accomplishment.
Instead it's about the cycle of endless refinement and continuous improvement.
It's a commitment to the process that will determine your family's progress (and happiness).
If you've had trouble in the past changing your family's habits, the problem isn't you.
It's your systems.
(Even if you think you don't have systems you actually do... they are just systems of perpetual self-sabotage.)
Bad habits and behaviors repeat themselves again and again, NOT because you don't want them to change, but because you have the wrong SYSTEMS for change.
"Your family doesn't rise to the level of your goals. They fall to the level of your systems." -- Rachel Denning
Teaching families how to create systems, rather than set goals, is one of the primary focuses of the Extraordinary Family Life 28-Day Challenge.
It teaches parents just like you how to turn their family goals into systems that produce remarkable results.
Habits are the building blocks of family life. They are also the building blocks of SYSTEMS.
The habits of each individual member of the family contributes to the overall improvement or destruction of the family unit (and family systems).
At first, the tiny changes your family makes in habits and systems seem insignificant, but soon they build on each other to produce incredible results.
What we teach in the 28-Day Challenge are practices and routines that are small and easy to do -- but also a source of tremendous power, and pieces of a system that produce LASTING exponential family growth!
LESS FIGHTING, LESS CHAOS & MORE COOPERATION WHEN YOU IMPROVE YOUR PARENTING SKILLS & LEAD, NOT JUST MANAGE YOUR FAMILY
-- DAY #1: PARENTING CHALLENGE
YOU NEED SPECIFIC STRATEGIES TO KEEP YOU FROM 'THROWING IN THE TOWEL' WHEN LIFE IS CHAOTIC & DAILY FAMILY LIFE DOESN'T GO AS PLANNED
-- DAY #23: YOU CHALLENGE
A JOYFUL MARRIAGE IS A CHOICE... CHOOSE TO BE BLISSFULLY MARRIED
-- DAY #2: MARRIAGE CHALLENGE
WHAT IS FAMILY CULTURE AND HOW DOES IT AFFECT EVERYTHING YOUR FAMILY DOES EVERY DAY?
-- DAY #2: FAMILY CULTURE CHALLENGE
YOUR MONEY THERMOSTAT & HOW FAMILY FINANCES CAN LIMIT YOUR FAMILY'S GROWTH
-- DAY #2: MONEY CHALLENGE
IF YOU WORK ON IMPROVING YOU THEN EVERYTHING ELSE IN YOUR LIFE WILL IMPROVE (AKA NOTHING IN YOUR LIFE WILL GET BETTER UNTIL YOU GET BETTER)
-- DAY #2: YOU CHALLENGE
YOUR FAMILY SYSTEMS (OR LACK OF THEM) ARE SABOTAGING YOUR FAMILY LIFE. IF FAMILY LIFE SUCKS IT'S BECAUSE YOUR SYSTEMS SUCK!
-- DAY #2: YOU CHALLENGE
- [Start Here] The Best 28 Days of Your Life
- Quick Start Guide
- [PDF] Routine & Habit Tracker!
- 4-Week Habit Tracker
- [VIDEO] TRAINING: How to Use the Habit Tracker
- 28-Day Challenge Start Dates and Monthly Themes
- Jan 2020 V.I.S.I.O.N. Live Training Recording
- [BONUS VIDEO]: (2019) 28-Day Challenge Training -- The #1 Thing That's Holding You Back From Your Extraordinary Life
- Go Here to Watch Recordings of All the Past Live Trainings
- ENERGY: Get Out of Survival Mode and Have X Times More Energy!!!
- Family & Finances
- Crisis Mode March 2020
- Think, Model, Challenge
- New year, new you. Starting again.
- Day #1 [Y] YOU -- Get Ready for the BEST Year of Your Life!
- Day #2 [Y] YOU: CAVI—Consistent And Vigorous Improvement
- Day #3 [S] STRATEGY: Stop Swimming With Your Boots On!
- Day #4 [S] STRATEGY -- Creating Your Extraordinary Life Plan
- Day #5 [T]TRAINING: 3 Simple Steps To Live Longer, Healthier Lives (& Have More Energy!)
- Day #6: [T] TRAINING: Increasing Your Capacity for Stress and Recovery
- Day #7 [S] STRATEGY: Mess up? Be Patient With Yourself and Keep Personal Improvement FUN!!
- [SUBMIT] Week #1 Habit Tracker
- Day #8 [Y] YOU -- Own Your Choices to Change Your Conditions
- Day #9 [T] Training -- How to Create and Use Affirmations and Declarations
- Day #10 [T] TRAINING -- Turning On Your Energy!
- Day #11 [S] STRATEGY -- Purging & Preventing—How to keep epic failures out of your life
- Day #12 [S] STRATEGY -- Three Power Words with Alarms -- Why You Need Them
- Day #13 [T] TRAINING -- How to Tell Your Own Future (aka Make Sure You Don't Have Lemon on Your Face)
- Day #14 [T] TRAINING -- How to Rewrite the Stories in Your Head -- Changing the Narrative
- [SUBMIT] Week #2 Habit Tracker
- Day #15 [O] OWNERSHIP -- The 1 Thing That MUST Happen For You to Create Change
- Day #16 [Y] YOU -- Your Moral Obligation to Become Your Best Self
- Day #17 [L] LIFESTYLE -- The Simple Formula for an Extraordinary Life
- Day #18 [L] LIFESTYLE -- Achievement Demands Sacrificing, But Don't Sacrifice the WRONG Stuff
- Day #19 [Y] YOU -- Cultivating the COURAGE to Pursue Your Goals and Dreams
- Day #20 [T] TRAINING -- 1% Changes Can Transform Every Area of Your Life
- [SUBMIT] Week #3 Habit Tracker
- Day #22 [S] STRATEGY -- How to Process and Release Negative/Toxic Emotions
- Day #23 How to Get Back In the Game When You're Thrown Off By the Chaos of Family Life
- Day #25 [L] LIFESTYLE -- What Kind of Life Do You Want to Live? What Kind of Life Are You Actually Living?
- Day #26 [T] TRAINING -- Switch From High-Stress/Low-Results to Low-Stress/High-Results
- Day #28 [Y] YOU -- Celebrate Your Successes
- [SUBMIT] Week #4 Habit Tracker
- Day #1 [Y] & [M] -- You AND Your Marriage—Time to Bring Back the Excitement
- Day #2 [M] MARRIAGE -- CHOOSE To Be Joyfully Married
- Day #3 [V] VISION -- See Your Marriage with New Eyes and Create a NEW Marriage
- Day #4 [M] MIND -- Stay HUNGRY for Your Goals. Here's How to Keep Your Eyes on Your Target
- Day #5 [P] PRINCIPLES & PRACTICES -- How to Achieve MORE in Less Time Than You Thought with 12-Week Goals
- Day #6 [T] TRUST -- An Extraordinary Marriage Requires These 3 Types of Respect
- Day #7 [O] OWNERSHIP -- Is Your Marriage ACTUALLY a Priority to You? Here's how to tell...
- [SUBMIT] Week #1 Habit Tracker
- DAY #8 [O] OWNERSHIP -- Take 100% Ownership Of Your Marriage (NOT Your Spouse)
- Day #9 [P] PRINCIPLES & PRACTICES -- If You Do the 'Bare Minimum' You'll Get a 'Bare Minimum' Marriage
- Day #10 [Q] STATUS QUO -- You're Not the Status Quo, So Don't Have a 'Status Quo' Marriage
- Day #11 [R] RESEARCH & RESULTS -- There Are Only Two Things Keeping You From the Results You Want.
- Day #12 [S] STRATEGY -- Success in Marriage is All About the 'S' word...
- Day #13 [T] TRAINING -- Train Your Brain, Your Emotions, Your Sex Life, Your Relationship, Your Spouse
- Day #14 [SUBMIT] -- Week #2 Habit Tracker
- Day 15 [M] MARRIAGE -- Make Sure You're Doing It Both Ways ;)
- Day #16 [Y] YOU -- A Blissful Marriage is a CHOICE, Not Chance or Luck
- Day #17 [T] TRUST -- It's Safe to Assume That You Haven't YET Mastered This Art
- [Day #20] Being Married is Like Jumping Out of An Airplane
- [Day #21] How to Influence Your Spouse to Pursue D.U.M.B. Goals if They Can't or Won't
- Day #21 [SUBMIT] -- Week #3 Habit Tracker
- [Day #22] The Underlying Cause of Your Marital Differences is Because Your Spouse THINKS Different
- [Day #23] How to Establish Healthy Boundaries (NOT Walls) in Your Marriage
- [Day #24] The Condition of YOUR Heart = The Condition of Your Marriage
- [Day #25] Ask Yourself These Questions to Get Out of Victimville and NEVER Go Back
- [Day #26] How to Effectively Have the TOUGH, Intense Conversations with Your Spouse
- [Day #27] Let's Talk About Sex
- [SUBMIT] -- Week #4 Habit Tracker
- Bonus: The mark of an under developed marriage
- [Day #1] LEAD Instead of Just MANAGE Your Family -- PLUS How to Have More INFLUENCE At Home
- [Day #2] Is Being a Parent Your Dream Life... or Nightmare?
- Day #3 [T] TRAINING -- This Common Sense is NOT Common Practice. It's Time You [Finally] Do It
- Day #4 [P] PARENTING -- The REAL Reason Your Kids Won't Do What You Say
- Day #6 [S] SYSTEMS -- Prevent Self-and-Family Sabotage With Great Systems
- Day #7 [L] LIFESTYLE -- Take This One Seriously (Even If It Disrupts Your Life) It MATTERS! Food and Your Family
- [SUBMIT] Week #1 Habit Tracker
- Day #8 [L] LIFESTYLE -- Improve the QUALITY of Your Sleep (& Your Parenting) With These Sleep Strategies
- Day #12 [P] PARENTING -- Be a Better Spouse to Be a Better Parent
- Day #13 -- Challenge Your Children (& Allow Them to Struggle) So You Don't Sabotage Their Growth
- Day #14 -- Modeling RESPONDING Instead of REACTING -- Your Children Are WATCHING
- [SUBMIT] Week #2 Habit Tracker
- Day #15 [P] PARENTING -- Adequately Preparing Your Children for Future Opportunities
- Day #17 [S] STRATEGY -- The Quality of Your Child's Life Will Be Dictated by the Quality of Their Thinking -- Teach Them HOW to Think
- [SUBMIT] Week #3 Habit Tracker
- Day # 20 [T] TRAINING -- How to Stop Yelling at Your Children
- Day # 21 [P] PARENTING -- Your Children WANT and NEED You to Be Happy
- Day # 22 [P] PARENTING -- Allowing Your Children to Choose
- Day # 23 [T] TRAINING -- LEAN Into Your Children and Your Challenges
- Day # 24 [P] PARENTING -- How to Raise Boys and Girls Differently
- Day # 25 [S] STRATEGY -- Focus on the CAUSE not the EFFECT of Misbehavior & Family Problems
- Day # 26 [P] PARENTING -- Teach Your Children to Dream and Achieve
- Day #27 [S] STRATEGY -- How to Stop Getting Upset Over Small Things
- Day #1 Cultivating a Solid Family Culture of Resilience & Strength
- Day #2 -- What IS Family Culture and WHY Does it Matter SO Much?
- Day #3 What Kind of Family Culture Do You Want?
- Day #4 Make it visual—A Family Manifesto
- Day #5 How to Overcome the Resistance (from Your Spouse & Children)
- Day #6 Input Determines Output, and Your Family Culture
- Day #7 The Culture of Family Develoment
- Day #9 Eliminating the ‘Family Drama’ Culture
- Day #10 Cognitive Restructuring -- Giving Experiences & Events the Meaning YOU Want Them to Have
- Day #11 Choosing to Be Challenged -- the Obstacle IS the Way
- Day #12 Developing Resilience as a Parent So You Can Model it for Your Children
- Day #15 -- Unlearning & Relearning -- Why What You KNOW and Don't Know May Be Sabotaging Your Family
- Day #16 -- If You're Struggling with Your Family Culture It's Because Your SYSTEMS Suck -- Successful Families Succeed Because They Are More Strategic
- Day #17 -- DESIGNING Your Family Life MATTERS for Your Posterity
- Day #18 -- How the Culture of Your Marriage Affects the Culture of Your Family
- Day #19 -- You Can't Expect Your Kids to Be MORE _______ Than You Are
- Day #23 -- Celebrate Your Success And Progress (& Your Children's Too)
- Day #24 Stress & Recovery -- How to Stress More to Grow, Then Recover to Stay Sane
- Use the '5 Whys' to Discover the Source of Family Problems
- Day #27 Make Important Things... Important
- Day #28 Establishing a New Normal in Your Family
- [SUBMIT] Weeks #1 - #4 Habit Trackers
- Day #26 Family Roles
- Day #1 It Begins -- Your Money Journey
- Day #2 The M.E.T.A.L. of Money and Why it Matters So Much
- Day #3 What Do You REALLY Want? Don't Let Society's 'SHOULDS' Determine Your Financial Goals
- Day #4 Your Relationship with Money and Your 6 Human Needs -- Building a Foundation
- Day #5 The 5 Financial Dreams -- Choose 3: Short, Medium, and Longterm
- Day #6 When You Work, WORK!
- Day #8 Get Strategic About the Best Investment You Can Make -- This is the Only Thing Standing in Your Way
- Day #9 Your Earning Ability is Your GREATEST Asset
- Day #10 If You Don’t Measure It You Can’t Manage It
- Day #11 Debt Free Purchase... or Debt Payments? When Debt Makes Sense
- Day #12 The Most Important Factor in the Timing and Height of Your Financial Trajectory Is To Make Yourself More Valuable
- Day #14 Money PSYCHOLOGY Will Determine Your Financial Success -- What You Think About You Bring About
- Day #16 Your Family Economy & Why It's Critically Important (And How to Do It)
- Day #17 Riches & Wealth Are Like Apples Vs. Orchards
- Day #18 It’s Time to Get Serious -- A Financial "Call to Arms"
- Day #20 How & Where to Begin Investing -- Some Ideas
- Day #23 You Can Become Wealthy IF You Are AWARE of and DO These 5 Things
- Day #24 Exponential Thinking and Growth
- Day #25 Play BIGGER... or Remain Content. The Choice is Yours
- DAY #26 The #1 MOST Import Investing Decision -- 3 Investing Buckets and Asset Allocation
- Day #27 CONTROL & Protect Your Money to INCREASE Your Money
- Day #28 Five Things You Need to Act on Immediately to Stop Losing Money Now
- BONUS: Staying Ahead of the Treadmill of Inflation
- [SUBMIT] Weeks #1 - #4 Habit Trackers
- Mindset, the First Part of M.E.T.A.L. -- Live Training May 27, 2020
- Your Thinking is Creating Your Circumstances -- The Mind Directs Everything in Your Life
- You BECOME What You Think About MOST of the Time
- "Keep Your Mind on Your Business" -- Harnessing the Power of Mental Focus
- Day #4 -- Scan Your Brain and Look for Mental Viruses
- Day #5 -- Mindset, Identity and KINGDOMS! Oh My!
- Day #8 -- Give Your 'Genius Mind' the RIGHT Things to Work On -- Powerful Questions to Direct Your Mind
- Day #9 -- Stop Blaming Others... And TAKE BACK the Power of Your Mind
- Day #10 -- Your Thinking, Beliefs & Worldviews Are Determined By Your Zip Code
- DAY #11 -- Cultivating Mental Toughness -- Are you Mentally Tough or Flabby?
- Day #12 -- How Much RWID Are You Giving to the Thoughts That MATTER?
- Day #16 -- Get Rid of the Termites BEFORE You Try to Build Your Life -- They Are Sabotaging You
- Day #17 -- What You Believe is What You Achieve -- Change the Settings of Your Mind to Change Your Life
- Day #18 -- This Part of the Brain is the Gatekeeper of Success -- Activating the Reticular Activating System (RAS) in Your Favor
- Day #19 -- RAS 2.0 What You Think About You Bring About
- Day #20 -- The 4 Factors (aka Circuits) That Influence Your Mental Health
- How's Your Mental Fitness? Are You Mentally Out of Shape?
- Mental Circuit #1: Psychology -- Are Dragonflies Really Lucky?
- Mental circuit #2: Biology--Moving Your Body and Feeding Your Brain
- Mental Circuit #3: Sociology -- Investing in Your Relationships and Improving Social Skills
- Mental Circuit #4: Spirituality -- You are a spiritual being.
- SUBMIT Habit Trackers for Weeks 1-4
- How to Have More Energy And Get Out of Survival Mode!! -- Recorded Training June 2020
- Emotions Can Be Your Personal Power Plant -- Learn How to Tap In to Them
- What Level of Energy Do the People You Love NEED You to Show Up With?
- Energy Patterns, Energy Habits & Generating Energy ON DEMAND
- Stop These Emotional/Energy Leaks & Drains
- Action Generates Energy -- Use Your 'Dynamo' to Feel More Energized
- You're NOT a Victim... But Conditions DO Matter. Create the Conditions You Need to Maintain Positive Emotions & Energy
- The Bridge That Spans The Gulf Between Mediocrity and Greatness
- What To Do When 'Everything' Goes Wrong & Life Knocks You Down
- Switching from a Scarcity to an Abundant Mindset
- The Results of Consistency
- A Love Note
- Reflecting and Measuring
*We guarantee that if you take action on the strategies and systems we teach in the 28-Day Challenge that you WILL see improvement in your family life.
- less fighting among siblings
- less fighting with your spouse
- more passion and romance in your marriage
- more energy and enthusiasm for life
- more purpose and fulfillment
- earn more, save more, and learn to invest
- less chaos and more cooperation!
- more organization and cleanliness (without mom doing all the work!)
- less overwhelm and more control
- less managing and more LEADING
- a VISION of what you want for your family life and HOW to get it
- a clear plan of step-by-step actions to create a life you LOVE -- one you've always wanted!
- clear understanding of why nothing else has worked before and how it WILL work this time
- belief in yourself to achieve even your BIGGEST dreams
- power and skill to influence and lead your spouse and children
- a community of like-minded parents that support and believe in your 'crazy' dreams
- Once per month we spend 90+ min. teaching and training intentional parents just like you -- LIVE online.
- We share our latest strategies and techniques that are working NOW and then provide individual coaching and Q&A.
- Every week day (Mon. - Fri.) during each monthly 28-Day Challenge we publish a NEW video sharing a system or strategy that will improve one area of your family life.
- Every member of the Challenge chooses habits they want to improve and then tracks them for 28-Days on the Habit Tracker that is included.
- You can win prizes for completing your Tracker!