Did you become more or less connected to your spouse?
Did you find yourselves struggling just to understand each other?
Are you more like roommates and less like best friends?
Has your sex life lost that spark?
Overall, is your relationship NOT as good as you imagined it would be?
Or maybe your relationship IS 'good' but you hoped it would be even better?
Did you find yourself wanting MORE from your spouse but you're not sure how they will ever change?
Is your marriage struggling BECAUSE your spouse refuses to change?
Do you dream of a better/different life but your spouse isn't on board?
Are you just not as happy in your marriage as you hoped you would be?
My 3-year-old daughter broke her femur in a car accident several years ago. She had to be placed in a full-body cast for 14 weeks.
When we finally removed the cast at the end of those 14 weeks, her little legs were so atrophied from lack of use that she couldn't even stand on her own. She crumpled to the ground like a rag doll.
This isn't a surprise. We've all heard the saying:
"Use it or lose it."
If you don't use your muscles on a daily basis you would eventually lose your ability to use them.
Many of you are not using (aka working) your marriage muscles on a daily basis, and then you wonder why your marriage is atrophying.
Your marriage is not static. It's dynamic.
It's 'living and breathing'.
And like most things in life, it is either growing & improving or atrophying or dying.
You are either working on (improving & growing) your marriage...
Or you're (inadvertently) working on your divorce (through marriage atrophy).
You begin to connect on a deeper level.
You start to understand each other clearly for the first time.
You laugh and talk and hang out like best friends.
Your relationship starts getting healthier and better.
That spark of attraction comes back and you have more and BETTER sex (because you WANT to)!
You both consistently work on improving yourselves (which drastically improves your marriage beyond what you could previously imagine).
Your spouse seems to anticipate and meet all your needs (and you do the same for them).
After working on your marriage for months and years, it becomes not just great, but EXTRAORDINARY!
You start DREAMING and pursuing big goals together and you create a LEGACY of love and contribution!
You've created a marriage that inspires other couples (including your children & their spouses).
By covering these 4 Key Elements:
1. Work on YOURSELF First
2. Set up Marriage ROUTINES & RITUALS
3. Create a LIFESTYLE You Both Love (and That MATTERS)
4. Make SEX a Source of CONNECTION Instead of Conflict
Guess what? You're right.
But guess what else?
Have you ever been to the ocean? Have you ever seen what happens when the tide comes in? When the tide rises, it rises everything else around it. It floats all boats.
When YOU change it will also make your marriage better.
YOU are the tide.
You can't wait for your spouse to get their crap together. You can't wait for them to make the first move. You can't wait for 'someday' or 'somehow', because those are just code words for 'never'.
It starts now. It starts here. It starts with you.
Your children, and yes, YOU deserve something better NOW. But 'something better' doesn't mean 'something better from your spouse.'
It means 'something better' from YOU.
The tide floats all boats. YOU are the tide.
It's YOUR job to bring it:
- more love
- more patience
- more peace
- more joy
- more of your goodness
And as you rise and step into your power, you will bring everyone and everything else up around you -- just like the tide -- including your spouse and your marriage.
Mindset (Thinking Patterns & Psychology)
Heartset (Emotional Control & "Heart of Peace")
Skillsets (Communication, Leadership, & Influence)
Health & Energy (Well-being, Stamina, & Resilience)
Since the tide floats all boats and YOU are the tide, the Extraordinary Marriage Course BEGINS with a focus on improving your Mindset, Heartset, Skillsets, and Health & Energy levels -- individually and as a couple.
Until these foundations are in place it's impossible to build a solid Extraordinary Marriage. You can't build a house on the sand.
Rituals make things important. Meaningful.You do certain things to prepare for a ritual, while you're performing it, and after it's over.
All of this makes something simple into something special. That's the power of ritual.
Dating is a ritual. We shower and dress up. We put on nice clothes. We check ourselves in the mirror. We go out to eat, hold hands, and give each other our full attention.
These are all 'rituals' you did on a daily basis while dating. They are what generated feelings of love for your future spouse.
When you STOP doing the rituals then you STOP generating loving feelings.
Daily -- Holding hands, hugging/swaying, greeting, talking,& kissing
Weekly -- Time together as a man and woman. 'Executive Council' meetings, dates, and discussions.
Monthly -- Overnighters, goal planning sessions, and more.
Yearly -- 10 Day Getaways, Goal Strategy Sessions, and Legacy Review
When it comes down to it, you've struggled in your marriage because you've let go of the rituals that brought you together in the first place.Discover how to reignite the rituals that really matter, and how to solidly establish new ones that will take your marriage to extraordinary levels.
It's the small things that make a big difference. It's the 'extra' that separates ordinary from EXTRAORDINARY.
"Most [people] live lives of quiet desperation and go to their graves with their song still in them."We go to work, pay the bills, feed the kids, wash the clothes, and fall into bed exhausted so we can repeat it all the next day.
Then we wonder why we nag and snap and complain at each other.
We're dying on the inside.
We are beings of purpose. We ask philosophical questions. We look for the meaning in things.We like to know WHY and WHAT and HOW...
... so when we're unable to answer those questions about our own lives...
...WHY do we get up in the morning?
All of this is normal. IF we listen to it and take action to remedy it. To find meaning in our life. To find (or create) a purpose for living.
...WHAT is it all for?
...HOW are we making a difference? HOW do we matter?
...it causes a sense of discomfort, dissatisfaction, and discontent.
But if we ignore it and continue to force our souls to live an unfulfilling life... eventually, we snap. Or go insane. Or die inside.
Can you imagine how amazing it would feel to wake up every day EXCITED about how (and with whom) you get to spend your time?
Can you imagine what a difference that EXCITEMENT would make in your marriage? How much less you would nag and complain and how much more you would connect and create?The Extraordinary Marriage Course devotes Module #4 to 'Lifestyle Design'. It helps you and your spouse identify what matters to you and how to design your life so you have more freedom (time & money) to live a meaningful life on purpose.
If you're married, this has probably happened to you...One of you wants sex and the other one doesn't... ...sometimes for a day, a week, a month, or more.
The one who doesn't want sex can't understand what the big deal is if you miss a few days... or weeks... Don't they understand how tired/stressed/busy you are?
The one who wants sex actually NEEDS it and can't understand why their spouse doesn't feel the same. Don't they care about you as much as you care for them?
Does this mean you need to start having more sex?Maybe... but maybe not yet.
What it does mean is that you need to learn to understand sex. What does it mean to YOU? What does it mean to your spouse? What does it even mean at all (like, what's the point?)
It begins with asking questions. It begins with research. It begins with self-and-spouse-awareness.
Why do you want or not want sex? Why does your spouse not want or want sex? Why have sex in the first place or at all... ever? When was the last time you read a book about sex (if you've ever read one)?
Learning about sex might excite you. Or it might scare you to death... WHY?
Because whether you think it does or not... what you think, feel, and understand about sex (for yourself and your partner) IS affecting your marriage. Most likely negatively.That's no way to be married.
You owe it to yourself, your spouse, and your marriage to learn about and improve your sexual relationship... whether that means MORE sex or just more UNDERSTANDING about sex. You get to decide. TOGETHER.And that will help you to connect as a couple.
- Before you begin...
- FREE Download -- 30 Days to an Extraordinary Marriage FREE PREVIEW
- [VIDEO] Success Strategy #1: How to Succeed in This Course (& Your Marriage)
- [VIDEO] Success Strategy #2
- [VIDEO] Success Strategy #3
- [VIDEO] PART 1: Why Most People DON'T Have EXTRAORDINARY Marriages
- [PART 2]: The 4 Foundational Steps to Your Extraordinary Marriage
- [VIDEO] Part 2: Step #1 -- Identify Your Limiting Beliefs
- [WORKSHEET #1] Part 2: Step #1 -- Identify Your Limiting Beliefs
- [VIDEO] Part 2: Step #2 -- Identify False Beliefs About Marriage & Your Spouse
- [WORKSHEET #2] Part 2: Step #2 -- Identify False Beliefs About Marriage & Your Spouse
- [VIDEO] Part 2: Step #3 -- Create a Vision of Your Ideal Marriage
- [WORKSHEET #3] Part 2: Step #3 -- Create a Vision of Your Ideal Marriage
- [VIDEO] Part 2: Step #4 -- Write Your NEW Extraordinary Marriage Story
- [WORKSHEET #4] Part 2: Step #4 -- Write Your NEW Extraordinary Marriage Story
- [PART 3]: Change Your Beliefs, Change Your Marriage (Plus Tools for Success)
- [VIDEO] Part 3 #1: NEW BELIEFS Change Lives
- [VIDEO] Part 3 #2: Tools for Success
- [WORKSHEETS #5, #6]Tools for Success
- [VIDEO] PART 1: Emotions & Energy Are the Power Tools for Building Your Marriage
- [PART 2]: Tools for Generating Energy & Positive Emotions in Marriage
- [VIDEO] Tool #1--Practice Awareness of Your Energy and Emotions
- [WORKSHEET #1] Tool #1 -- Energy & Emotion Awareness
- [VIDEO] Tool #2: Turn on Your Generator
- [WORKSHEET #2] Tool #2 -- Physical Energy
- [VIDEO] Tool #3: Morning & Evening Routines for Emotions
- [WORKSHEET #3]Tool #3 Worksheet -- Emotion Routines
- [VIDEO] Tool #4: Effectively Responding to Stress to Improve Your Marriage
- [WORKSHEET #4] Tool #4 -- Effective Stress Response
- [VIDEO] Tool #5: Releasing Toxic/Poisonous Emotions
- [WORKSHEET #5] Tool #5 -- Releasing Toxic Emotions
- [VIDEO] Tool #6: Creating New Emotional Belief Systems
- [WORKSHEET #6] Tool #6 -- New Beliefs
- [VIDEO] Part 1: The BEST NEWS Ever for Couples Is That...
- [Printable PDF] -- Every Qualification for Success
- [VIDEO] Part 2: Develop THIS Habit FIRST
- [WORKSHEET] Part 2 Habits
- [VIDEO] Part 3: You Are What You DO
- [WORKSHEET] Part 3: Your Are What You DO
- [VIDEO] Part 4: Creating Your New Normal
- [WORKSHEET] Part 4: Your New Normal
- [VIDEO] Part 5: Do's & Don'ts & Staying Resilient
- [WORKSHEET] Part 5: Do's & Don'ts
- [VIDEO] Part 1: When You're STILL Not Happy, It's Because You're Missing THIS Piece
- [VIDEO] Part 2: A Warning PLUS the 1st Step to Designing Your Legacy
- [VIDEO] Part 3: Steps 2 to 4 and Getting Out of Living on Default
- [VIDEO] Part 4: Overcoming Obstacles, Staying Resilient, and Another Warning
- [VIDEO] Part 1: Making Sex a Source of Connection Instead of Contention FREE PREVIEW
- [VIDEO] Part 2: Step 1--Understanding. Sex, Yourself and Your Spouse
- [VIDEO] Part 2: Step 2-- Prioritize Sex in Your Marriage
- [VIDEO] Part 2: Step 3 & 4-- Brakes & Accelerators; Systems & Strategies
- [VIDEO] Final Thoughts
- Don't Stop Yet! More resources for you...
“ I originally signed up for your Marriage course as kind of a last ditch effort to salvage something for my family’s sake. Your [course] helps me see I have to start with me and I love it and I realize I have the next 10 years to do some awesome things! ”Anonymous
“The most interesting part is the intimacy challenge which my hubby has wholeheartedly welcomed! Really, if there’s one thing I’m so grateful to you guys for is seeing this area of marriage improved a lot. It really wasn’t my priority but when I saw it in your [course], it was a lightbulb moment. Really, why not put the extra in our marriage? It was true when we first got married and it should not stop being true today."”Li D.
Will you be able to live with your spouse?
Will you be able to live with yourself?
Will your children look to you as an example... of what NOT to do in marriage?
Don't wait or waste another day. Have the courage to take action. It starts here. It starts now. It starts with YOU.
Making Sex a Source of Connection Instead of Contention
Module 5 Video #1
Watch now as we explain why sex is a source of conflict for so many couples and how to make it a source of deep connection.
30-Days to an Extraordinary Marriage
Download this free PDF now and get a 30-Day step-by-step action plan to an Extraordinary Marriage.