Life isn't easy, and mostly not fun... work, work, work, bills, kids, repeat.
Your dreams get doused by naysayers (which sometimes includes your own thoughts).
You keep wishing and hoping but rarely getting.
You wanted to _______ (something you knew you SHOULD do) but you were just too tired or discouraged?
Wonder if it's okay to want more... because you're not content with how things are.
Your systems are failing and you're worn out and exhausted?
Sometimes you really just don't enjoy being a parent anymore?
Doubt in your own ability to actually achieve 'great' things?
Are you living a life of 'quiet desperation' (in the words of Thoreau)?
Do you feel stuck, unfulfilled, and uncertain?
Do you want 'more' but aren't sure pursuing whatever 'more' is is the responsible thing to do?
So instead you keep pushing through the daily grind, slowly dying on the inside?
Do you feel guilty or like there's something wrong with you for even wanting something more or different?
After all, life is good.
You don't have a reason to complain, so you should just be content.
The truth is, you're completely normal.
The real reason you're unfulfilled is not because you're selfish or materialistic or broken...
It's because within your soul is an 'upward reach' to become your very best self...
...to see what you can achieve, and do, and become...
...you have 'high ideals'...
...and you're not living up to them.
No wonder you're discontent.
“I just wanted to say thank you for instilling in me, a growth mindset. My whole life I've wanted to travel and specifically to Italy. The other day I was thinking to myself, "stop this wishful thinking and make it happen." So I've set aside a travel fund, that will receive 25% of my paychecks. Thank you for helping me understand that I "always have a choice" and can make things happen.”Alese
“Thanks so much for offering this [challenge]. Even if I never get to learn anything else, you have already touched my heart so deeply. Basically you have given me PERMISSION to Dream. I’m 52 and for the past 20 years, I have been dreaming about a more fulfilling life. These Dreams, when voiced were met with naysaying from those closest to me and I believed the voices that said I’m ungrateful and should be content because ya know...I’ve had a good (normal) life. So I felt guilty for wanting more and allowed a TON of depression and self-destruction set in. Lately I had been thinking that it’s good I’m closer to the end of my life because then it would be over sooner. Isn’t that sad? Your [challenge] helps me see I have to start with me and I love it and I realize I have at least 10 good years left to do some awesome things!”L.C.
“Just printed the worksheets. Looking forward to going through them. It's funny, yesterday my wife and I were talking about how life just isn't easy and mostly not fun. Work, work, work, taking care of the kids, taking them to taekwondo, fixing up the house and on and on and so little time for taking hikes or going out or traveling, etc. Then I signed up with you guys and already, you're speaking to my heart. Thanks. First day was really really good.”Doug S.
“Small victory… I have worked out 4 days in a row!!! No excuses!!!”K. C.
“This was life-changing! My self-confidence, all my relationships, and my hustle all changed because of you!”T. Nielsen
“I'm so excited to be in your 28-Day Challenge! It will be great to have something to hold me accountable.”Elizabeth L.
“I am so impressed with the responses and the support! And of course all of the knowledge you are sharing!”Kelly C.
- [Start Here] The Best 28 Days of Your Life
- [PDF] FREE Routine & Habit Tracker! FREE PREVIEW
- [VIDEO] TRAINING: How to Use the Habit Tracker
- 28-Day Challenge Start Dates and Monthly Themes FREE PREVIEW
- Jan 2020 V.I.S.I.O.N. Live Training Recording
- [BONUS VIDEO]: (2019) 28-Day Challenge Training -- The #1 Thing That's Holding You Back From Your Extraordinary Life
- Day #1 [Y] YOU -- Get Ready for the BEST Year of Your Life!
- Day #2 [Y] YOU: CAVI—Consistent And Vigorous Improvement
- Day #3 [S] STRATEGY: Stop Swimming With Your Boots On!
- Day #4 [S] STRATEGY -- Creating Your Extraordinary Life Plan
- Day #5 [T]TRAINING: 3 Simple Steps To Live Longer, Healthier Lives (& Have More Energy!)
- Day #6: [T] TRAINING: Increasing Your Capacity for Stress and Recovery
- Day #7 [S] STRATEGY: Mess up? Be Patient With Yourself and Keep Personal Improvement FUN!!
- [SUBMIT] Week #1 Habit Tracker
- Day #8 [Y] YOU -- Own Your Choices to Change Your Conditions
- Day #9 [T] Training -- How to Create and Use Affirmations and Declarations
- Day #10 [T] TRAINING -- Turning On Your Energy!
- Day #11 [S] STRATEGY -- Purging & Preventing—How to keep epic failures out of your life
- Day #12 [S] STRATEGY -- Three Power Words with Alarms -- Why You Need Them
- Day #13 [T] TRAINING -- How to Tell Your Own Future (aka Make Sure You Don't Have Lemon on Your Face)
- Day #14 [T] TRAINING -- How to Rewrite the Stories in Your Head -- Changing the Narrative
- [SUBMIT] Week #2 Habit Tracker
- Day #15 [O] OWNERSHIP -- The 1 Thing That MUST Happen For You to Create Change
- Day #16 [Y] YOU -- Your Moral Obligation to Become Your Best Self
- Day #17 [L] LIFESTYLE -- The Simple Formula for an Extraordinary Life
- Day #18 [L] LIFESTYLE -- Achievement Demands Sacrificing, But Don't Sacrifice the WRONG Stuff
- [SUBMIT] Week #3 Habit Tracker
- Day #19 [Y] YOU -- Cultivating the COURAGE to Pursue Your Goals and Dreams
- Day #20 [A] ACTION
- [SUBMIT] Week #4 Habit Tracker
- Day #5 [S] STRATEGY -- How to Process and Release Negative/Toxic Emotions
- How to actually get things done when life is crazy and you are exhausted
- Stop Doing This... And TAKE BACK Your Power
- A 30 Second Habit That Will Help You Achieve Your Most Important Goal
- The Bridge That Spans The Gulf Between Mediocrity and Greatness
- What To Do When 'Everything' Goes Wrong & Life Knocks You Down
- Switching from a Scarcity to an Abundant Mindset
- The Results of Consistency
- A Love Note
- Reflecting and Measuring